JC Designs is a design studio where a Team of high level Architects, Technicians, Artists, have a platform to collaborate and explore new ideas, concepts, and put them into practice in real world projects. We pride ourselves in being cutting edge with our contemporary design approach & ‘out the box’ thinking.
I have included some of our work as examples of the high-level design we strive to achieve. After all, the purpose of Engineering is to hold buildings together, but the purpose of Architecture is to move the soul.
List of Services:
- All Work undertaken is according to SACAP (South African Council for Architectural Professionals) guidelines and as gazetted in the Government Gazette. All Architects and Technicians are registered with SACAP in their respective qualified categories and are experienced practitioners, ensuring strict adherence to National Building Regulations and compliance with SANS 10400 Regulations (South African National Standards).
- Architecture – All stages of an architectural project (1-6) from concept (stage 1) through to sketch plans and development thereof (stages 2 & 3), working drawings with Local Authority submissions and Approvals (stage 4.1), construction drawings (stage 4.2), site supervision (stage 5) and project close out (stage 6).
- The Architectural range includes: Residential, Commercial – Industrial, Retail & Mixed-use Developments.
- Consultancy – Including, but not limited to, design compliance according to SANS 10400 Regulations.
- I also offer Interior Design – including but not limited to space planning, furniture design & selection.
- Detailed building surveys and accurate As-Built Drawings recorded thereof
- Site Selection
- Urban Design
- Master Site Planning
- Brand Architecture
- Project Management / Acting as Principal Agent
- Special Consent Applications
- Relaxation Applications
- Marketing Material – Life like computer rendered imaging, etc.
- AMAFA Applications(for heritage buildings – any building older than 60 years).